How can I get books from other campus libraries?
Question updated on Sep 12, 2014
The D'Angelo Law Library retrieves and delivers uncharged Library books located in the stacks of other libraries on campus. To place a request, use our D'Angelo Law Library paging form.
This service is currently available to Law School students, student run law journals, Law faculty research assistants, and law school staff. Materials will generally be collected within two working days and placed on hold at Circulation or delivered to the appropriate carrel. You will receive an email when the item goes on hold for you. Items not retrieved within seven days will be sent back to their original library.
- This paging service is only for uncharged materials in other libraries.
- We do not page from the D'Angelo stacks. If uncharged copies of an item are available at both D'Angelo and another campus library, please check the D'Angelo stacks before submitting a paging request for a copy at another library. If you can't find an uncharged item you're looking for that should be in the D'Angelo stacks, please fill out a search request by following the "Can't Find It?" link next to the item's circulation status in the online catalog.
- If the material you need is in one of D'Angelo's storage collections, please use the "Request from Storage" link next to the item's circulation status in the online catalog.
- If the material you need is in the Mansueto Library, please use the "Request from Mansueto Library" link next to the item's circulation status in the online catalog.
- If all copies of the material you are requesting are checked out, you will need to recall the item using the link provided in the online catalog.
- Items that are Building Use Only or held on Reserve or Reference collections at other libraries can not be paged using this service.
To check for online availability, look up titles in the Library Catalog.