Frequently Asked Questions at the D'Angelo Law Library

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

Are there buses that I can take to get around the University Campus and Hyde Park?

Question updated on Sep 12, 2014   


The CTA's No. 170 bus (Midway) travels counter-clockwise around the Midway during weekday rush periods. The Nos. 171 (Hyde Park) and 172 (Kenwood) also serve the area during weekday rush periods, but only during the academic year. Note that, unlike other CTA routes, University of Chicago students can ride the Nos. 170, 171, and 172 buses for free with their University ID.