Frequently Asked Questions at the D'Angelo Law Library

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

Is there someone at the Law School who will notarize a document for me?

Question updated on Sep 12, 2014   


Please contact the Registrar's Office if you need bar admissions forms or other law school related documents notarized. You will need to bring the document to the Dean of Students Office along with a photo ID.