Frequently Asked Questions at the D'Angelo Law Library

Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.

How can I reserve a carrel?

Question updated on Sep 05, 2014   


If you would like to apply for a carrel, please complete the online carrel application form. Carrels are assigned on a quarterly basis. Priority is given to students working on one of the law journals, research assistants, and students writing research papers for seminar classes.